Moving in or out of a Westward360-managed condo unit?
Here are the simple steps to schedule an appointment:
1. Fill out a move request form online. If you haven't completed one yet, click here.
2. You will receive an email confirmation after your request has been received. Please allow 24-48 hours for approval to check schedule availability.
3. Once approved, another email will be sent to you along with a link where you can pay any applicable move fees and deposit.
4. The email confirmation will also contain additional information such as move restrictions, how to reserve the elevator, and further instructions on how to proceed with your move.
5. Should there be any sudden or unexpected change on your move requested date, look for the Move Modification Form link included in the move approval email to make the necessary changes.
6. After your move date has been confirmed, you will receive a reminder that you will need to submit a Move Completed Form, which will notify us that the move was successfully completed.
7. Once verified any applicable deposit fee subject to a refund will be credited back to the same card you used to pay. Please allow 7-10 days to process the refund back to your account.
If you wish to get contact a moves coordinator, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 773 572 0880 and press 4 during office hours(8:30 pm-5:30 pm from Mondays thru Fridays).
Are you planning to Lease a Westward360-managed condo unit?
Before leasing your unit, please complete the New Lease Request form: https://atlasmgr.com/westward360/leases/request/
After submitting the form, you will receive an email documenting the association's leasing rules. The community manager is responsible for approving or denying the request. You will receive confirmation of approval or denial via email within two business days.
If the property manager approves the lease request, you will receive an automated email with information on any required fees and deposits. You must provide a copy of the lease, start and end date, contact information, and anything else the association needs.