Sales, Leasing, and Moves
Moving can be a stressful time for anyone, and Westward360 understands that! We have the tools here for you to make the process easier and one less thing you have to worry about.
All our procedures for sales, leasing, and moves are commenced by submitting one of the following appropriate forms for your request
- Notice of Intent to Sell form: https://atlasmgr.com/westward360/sales/notice-of-intent-to-sell/
- Notice of Pending Purchase form: https://westward360.com/forms/notice-of-pending-purchase/
- New Lease Request form: https://atlasmgr.com/westward360/leases/request/
- Move Request form: https://atlasmgr.com/westward360/moves/request/
Planning to SELL your unit?
- We're sad to see you go, but wish you the best in the search for your new home. To notify your Association and Westward360 accordingly, please fill out the Notice of Intent to Sell form.
- Once submitted, you will receive additional instructions via email on how to schedule your move-out, pay any necessary fees, reserve elevators/loading docks (if applicable), submit mover COI, and other items necessary to successfully notify all appropriate parties regarding the sale.
Planning to PURCHASE a unit in a Westward360-managed Association?
- Congratulations! Westward360 like to be among the first to welcome you to your new home! To get started on transferring the ownership on our end, please complete the Notice of Pending Purchase form.
- Once submitted, you will receive additional instructions via email on which documents are necessary for the ownership change, schedule your move-in, pay any necessary fees, reserve elevators/loading docks (if applicable), and other items necessary to successfully notify all appropriates of the purchase of your unit.
The pending purchase and notice of intent to sell must be completed before a new owner can schedule their move.
Planning to MOVE in or out of a unit in a Westward360-managed Association?
- If you or your unit's tenant need to schedule a move, please submit the Move Request form.
- Once submitted, you will receive additional instructions via email on how to successfully schedule your move including how to pay any necessary fees and deposits, reserve elevators/loading docks (if applicable), and notify any building personnel.
Are you looking to complete one of these forms, but your Association isn't listed? Give us a call at 773-572-0880 and select option 3, and we'd be happy to get it sorted out!
Looking for where to get the IL 22.1 Disclosure, a Paid Assessment Letter, or have a questionnaire (standard or custom) completed for your lender?
All orders for sales documents can be placed at www.homewisedocs.com. You can find the available documents by searching for the Association's name on the landing page, which will be listed as managed by Westward360.
Don't see your Association coming up in HomeWiseDocs? Give us a call at 773-572-0880 and select option 3, and we'll look into it for you!
Sales, Leasing, and Moves FAQs
Where can I get my Association's essential documents?
As an owner, your Association's Rules & Regulations, Declaration & Bylaws, Approved Meeting Minutes, and other vital information for your sale are accessible through the Resident Center via the “Documents” tab. If any documents are missing, please feel free to reach out to your management team through the Association's dedicated email address, or give us a call on our main line (option 0) and we would be happy to assist!
For incoming buyers or those involved in the sale of a unit but not part of the Association, the Associations' documents can be purchased, either as part of a bundle or a la carte, through www.homewisedocs.com.
Who’s responsible for paying for the transfer fees? Why is it charged?
For every sale, Westward360 charges a Transfer fee, payable by either the buyer or the seller. We have seen situations where the fee is split between parties, but that is at the prerogative of those involved in the sale. The Transfer fee details and instructions on how to pay for it will be included in the Paid Assessment Letter.
The transfer fee is a non-refundable administrative fee payable to Westward360, which covers the key aspects of a change in unit ownership, which includes: updating the new owner's account information so they can receive correspondence from the management, setting up the new owner’s access for their online portal, assisting with coordinating and scheduling the move, and updating the intercom system and mailbox tags.
Tenant processing fees are added to the owner's ledger at the time of approval.
When will I get my move security deposit refunded?
Security deposits are set to be refunded 10 business days after the move has been completed.
How soon will the documents be ready after ordering them from HomeWiseDocs?
Our standard processing time for orders placed in HomeWiseDocs is 7-10 business days. An estimated due date for the order is included and can be viewed upon placement of each order. If you need documents sooner, you can place an order in a one-day, three-day, or five-business-day rush. Documents cannot be completed through HomeWiseDocs for same-day processing.
I realized I need these documents sooner. Can I expedite my HomeWiseDocs order?
Yes. A "rush" can be placed on an existing order by logging into your HomeWiseDocs account, viewing your existing order, and selecting the option to place a rush on the order. Additional fees may apply for placing the rush.
I’m using a professional moving company for my move. How, when, and where are they supposed to submit their COI?
The moving company's COI can be uploaded as part of your Move Confirmation Form. If you are unsure that it was received as part of the confirmation, please feel free to reach out to the Association Transitions Team at email@example.com, or give us a call at 773-572-0880 and select option 3.