We are glad to offer autopay as a convenient and efficient method to pay for your Association's assessments! Please follow our instructions below on setting your autopay plan up in our Resident Center.
How to set up a new autopay plan:
- Log into your account for our Resident Center.
(Need help logging in, or setting up your account? Send us a quick message at your Association's dedicated email address, give us at call at 773-572-0880 [option 0], or chat with us online here)
- On the landing page, your current balance will be displayed at the top. Click on the “Set up autopay” button to get started on setting up autopay.
(Don't see "Set up autopay" or "Make payment" next to your current balance? Your Association may not yet have ePay options available. If your Association recently changed to become under Westward360's maangement, please allow one week from the first day of management for the option to become available. Otherwise, please reach out to us via your Association's dedicated email address, or give us a call at 773-572-0880 [option 1] for more information and additional assistance)
- You will be then routed to the setup page, where you will be prompted to enter the appropriate information depending on whether you are setting up autopay via credit card or via direct debit (EFT/ACH)
- Complete the autopay set up by clicking on the “Set up autopay” button.
- ***Note: Any charges beyond the set dollar amount for your autopay, such as any one-time or special charges posted to your account, will not be automatically deducted. A separate payment will have to be arranged for any charges beyond the set dollar amount for your autopay plan.
How to edit or delete an existing autopay plan:
- Log in to your account for our Resident Center.
- Click the “Payments” tab.
- Under Scheduled payments, click the “Edit” button
- Edit any information necessary (amount to be debited, account where the payment will be debited from, payment date, and/or payment frequency). After editing the information, click “Next. If you simply wish to cancel your current autopay plan, click "Delete autopay."
- Review the payment details to make sure that all the information you entered were correct. Click “Set up autopay” to complete the edit.
**IMPORTANT: Please note that all payments through our ePay setup, whether through credit card or EFT/ACH, and whether one-time or autopay, may be subject convenience fees charges per transaction. Your total amount charged will be shown as your payment is processed. Fees are subject to change any time without prior notice.