What does the monthly service fee include?
The monthly service fee is in addition to your base rent, and includes the following:
- General Liability Coverage
- Covers tenant caused damage to property over $2,500.
- You may qualify for less expensive renters’ insurance to protect your belongings because you will not need general liability coverage (included in BSF).
- Credit Reporting
- Build Positive Credit by paying rent on time!
- Payments over 30 days late may be reported to the credit bureaus and have a negative impact on your credit.
- This fee also includes common area maintenance, janitorial, gutter cleaning, snow removal, furnace filters for hvac units, and other items related to regulatory compliance.
What are all these charges on my ledger?
- While we have combined the monthly service fee on your lease for simplicity, for accounting purposes the items will be broken out separately on your tenant ledger.
What is the $150 pet inspection fee?
- Our pet inspection fee program allows us to accept pets at almost every unit. It is a guarantee to owners that their units are not being damaged by pets. We charge a bi-annual fee in lieu of monthly pet rent.