Late Fees are a standard feature of any Condominium or Homeowners' Association's Rules & Regulations, and Declaration & Bylaws. They will vary depending on the language contained within your particular Association's governing documents. Continue below for our most frequently asked questions on our late fees.
What is considered an on-time payment?
- Assessments are due on the 1st of the month. Your Association may have a grace period for payments, during which if you remit your payment, your payment will be considered on time, and your account, as long as it is paid and all payments clear, will not be subject to late fees.
- Balances not paid after the end of the grace period may be subject to your Association's standard late fee policy.
How much is my late fee?
- Late fees vary depending on your Association's governing documents. Please check your Association's Rules & Regulations for its exact policy on on-time payments, and which balances are subject to late fees.
- Your Association's late fee policy will also be displayed in your Resident Center.
Where should my payment be sent to ensure it gets processed on time?
- The most efficient method for paying your assessments to the Association would be through our Resident Center, through our ePay option. We accept one-time payments via EFT/ACH (i.e. direct debit) or through credit card. Automatic payments can also be set up through either method.
- Having trouble with the ePay application in the Resident Center? Give us a call at 773-572-0880, and select option 1 for our Billing Representatives. We would be happy to assist you with making your payments!
- We do not accept American Express cards at this time.
- Prefer to send checks, whether personal or through your bank's online bill pay option? Please make them payable to your Association (not Westward360), and remit to:
P.O. Box 7061
Carol Stream, IL 60197-7061
Please include your eight-digit account number, and/or full unit address and number, in the memo line of your check. Please allow 7-10 business days from the date of postmark for your payment to post to your account. Payments postmarked before the end of the grace period will be considered on time.
Can my late fee be waived?
- Did you miss a payment that you meant to make? We get it! Stuff happens, life gets in the way. Give us a call at 773-572-0880, or chat with us here, and we would be happy to assist with reviewing any late fees on your account.
I'm not carrying a balance, but I'm still getting charged a late fee. What's going on?
- Occasionally, there will be a system error in which payments are not applied fully to the correct charges on your account. This usually happens when there are one-time charges listed on your account.
- This can be corrected by your management team, and we would be happy to waive any erroneous late fees that have resulted. Please reach out to us through your Association's dedicated email address, or give us a call at 773-572-0880, and we'll review your account to get it all straightened out.