- How are they generated? E-statements are automatically emailed to the email address we have on file for you. If you are not receiving a statement, please email us or call us so we can update your owner record.
- When are they generated? They are automatically sent when recurring charges are posted. Recurring charges are posted 10 calendar days prior to the month-end. Separate e-statements will not be sent when special or one-time charges are posted to your account.
- How do you sign up for e-statements? Association owners must have a valid email address on file. Each owner profile will receive an e-statement.
- How do you discontinue e-statements? Unfortunately, e-statements cannot be discontinued for an individual email address without removing the email address from our system entirely. However, your Association may opt to cease all e-statements for all owners. Your Board will notify Westward360 accordingly if the Association would like to opt out of e-statements entirely.
- What is included in the e-statement?
- How and when are they generated? Monthly Statements are manually generated 10 calendar days prior to the month-end.
- Quarterly, semi-annual, and annual statements are manually generated on the same 10 calendar day schedule during the following intervals:
January, April, July, October
*changes to ledgers or statement templates due respectively by Dec 22, March 22, June 21, October 21
*changes to ledgers or statement templates due by May 22
*changes to ledgers or statement templates due by Dec 22
- How do you enroll in paper statements? Give us at call at 773-572-0880 option 1 to speak with one of our Billing Representatives to set up your paper statement option.