Atlas - Reference Notes Follow
For CSR and ONNYT to properly assist callers, each property needs current and comprehensive reference notes recorded in Atlas.
To view the reference notes, under the property profile in Atlas, click “Ref Notes.”
You will see a list of Global, Division, Property, Location, and Division + Location notes here.
- Global notes are set company-wide and include information that will not change from division to division.
- Division notes are set for the department, CAM, Invest, Pros, etc.
- Property notes are set per building and will include site-specific information.
- Location notes are specific to one of our office locations (Chicago, Elmwood Park, Woodstock, Las Vegas, Denver)
- Division + Location notes are specific to a Division and Office Location (e.g., CAM - Las Vegas)
Usually managers will use Property notes.
CSR and ONNYT will search for key terms related to the call topic. These terms are searchable through their tags.
CSR and Onnyt will reference the note in real time when answering a call, and action will be taken accordingly.
If you do not have a property note, then a default division note will be used in its place.
To add a new note, click “Add Note” at the top right.
Complete the name, type, tag name, and description.
**Note - you do not need to complete the category or subcategory. These will fill in automatically when the tag name is selected.**
*Reminder - the tag information will drive the CSR search results, be sure you are selecting a tag that accurately matches the information you provide.*
The description will include the language CSR will reference in real time on their call.
Category, Sub Category, and Tag Names are standardized company-wide. Requests for new names should be directed to your supervisor.
A list of all tags can be found in the left hand menu under “Calls - Settings.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.